Friday, December 12, 2008

54/365


Today was a pretty darn good day, well duh...IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
But it was cold, rainy and windy all day long and everybody thought that it was going to snow (I'm so glad it didn't).
I hung out at Katie's house for a little bit after school before I picked Lauren up from her school.
Then I got home and went over the to Lutcher's house until youth group,
Then we all went to the mall for youth group to sit at the tree and I did pretty much all of my christmas shopping. It was amazing!

Afterwards we were all going to go to candy cane lane but it doesn't start until tomorrow... so everyone just went home.
That kind of sucked, but I had fun hanging out with my friends ALL DAY!

This picture is just one of the streets that we went down tonight....
and I really hope that it doesn't snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home