Monday, January 12, 2009

85/365



So I decided that for a while my pictures are all going to have a meaning. Or at least go along with something from that day. I know that's kind of what I've been doing, but recently I've just been taking a picture for that day without having it have a meaning or at least something to go along with it. So, yesterday I decided that each picture I take for a while is going to go along with a song that really stood out to me that day or has been for a while. Whether it shows the song lyrics literally, or just my own interpretation of it. But I'm just hoping for more creativity and ideas, and I think this might work.

Recently I have been into Taylor Swift and listening to her new CD 'Fearless'. I never thought I would be this into her, but for some reason I can't stop listening to it... No joke, I have listened through all the songs so many times in the past two weeks, I can't even count how many times. It's all I have been listening to.
The title song of the CD ('Fearless') has been stuck in my head for a very long time. And the one line 
"And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless"

so to make a long story short, the last part is what inspired these pictures (for yesterday)
let me know what you think

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

i likeeee the bottom one!
very... taylor swifty.

January 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home