Saturday, February 28, 2009

132/365



Today is the last day of February, which means that my number pictures are done! I have to admit that I am very happy about that because believe it or not it was actually quite tricky and it made me very frustrated sometimes. So now I'm back to random pictures everyday. But who knows, maybe I'll have a new theme or something.

This afternoon I went to go see the Jonas Brothers 3-D concert with my sister. All I have to say is that it was AMAZING and I LOVED it!!!! These are the 3-D glasses we used. We were supposed to recycle them when we left, but I liked them so much I kept them. Aren't they pretty cool?

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

hahahaha thats so weird i was thinking about writing on my sunglasses the other day for a picture but then i forgot.

So they didnt make a guest appearance at you're theater?

February 28, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home