Wednesday, March 25, 2009

156/365-CRASHED





Yesterday was a very... interesting day. 
To make a long story short I went to Ben & Jerry's last night (which was GREAT and I decided that I'm going to work there when I'm old enough) then came home and worked on some homework. Mainly on a keynote presentation that I was supposed to give in English today. So I'm like right in the middle of that when my computer froze. I didn't think it was a huge deal because computers freeze, right? So I turned it off then tried to turn it back on, but it wouldn't turn on... 
You're probably thinking right now "What the heck, this is short?" 
Ok, pretty much the main thing I want to get at is that my hard drive CRASHED last night.

For those of you who don't know what CRASHED means. It means that it broke down and I pretty much lost everything. No, not "pretty much"... I for reals lost EVERYTHING! 
I could care less about my school work because I didn't have that much on there anyways. But this includes ALL of my pictures. Every single picture I have uploaded since the summer which makes up a total of over 3,000 pictures (I think). 

So I had a very hard and emotional night last night, and I'm still grieving over all the pictures that I lost. 
=(

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

AWH emillllllyyyy :[
the last picture is like that saddest thing ever, i'd give you a hug if this wasnt the internet.

Cheer up?
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p56/pinkpoodle230/Picture7-27.png

PS. I love the 3rd picture, excellent lighting..

March 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey! I'm so sorry...
:(

March 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops- that last "anonymous" one was me...
p.s. this just means we need another secret club meeting asap, yeah?
<3

March 25, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home