Wednesday, May 27, 2009

218/365



I know I haven't been very good at keeping up with posting (or taking very legit pictures for that matter). I've just been really busy, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. But hopefully I'll begin to have at least a little spark of creativity soon.
Yesterday I ate the best animal crackers in the WORLD! I wanted to leave a trail of them around church.. just for fun. So I asked my mom and she said that I could, I would just have to clean it up. And I was like heck no. So I didn't do it. But I thought it would be fun.

OH and I didn't take the second picture, but isn't that SO COOL! It was a total accident too. We were all wearing colors of the rainbow and thought it would be a cool picture. And there ya go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

hahah the rainbow one is so funny!
You guys always end up wearing matching clothing!

May 27, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home