Thursday, September 3, 2009

317/365





you haven't lived until you've gone thrift store shopping!
1. yeah for color coded thrift store racks
2. new shoes (brand new!)
3. new purse. I know it looks ugly but it's really cute
4. a nightgown/cool old-fashioned dress thing. I just think it's pretty and it reminds me of Enchanted or a fairy tale.
and I also bought a pair of American Eagle AND Forever 21 jeans. I love thrift stores!
p.s. I know I keep posting more than one picture a day. It's kind of starting to become a photo blog instead of one picture everyday. but sometimes I just can't decide what to post. Plus, I can do whatever I want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

i loveeeee getting new shoes at thrift stores! Target always donates their surplus to like goodwill so i always get new shoes!

September 3, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home