Wednesday, October 7, 2009

350/365


I finally got it! Relient K's new (and 7th) album 'Forget and Not Slow Down' is in stores now.

I've been waiting so long to hold this CD in my hands and today was my day. Oh I am so happy. I could listen to Matthew Thiessen sing all day everyday for the rest of my life and never get tired of hearing him. No joke, listening to his voice just puts me at peace and I love the feeling their music brings me.
This album is kind of sad to listen to because Matt T describes it as the break up album. Not that their breaking up, because I would never allow that, but most of the songs describe his emotions towards his break up with his girlfriend. That's why he say's:
"All these songs are written out of a good state of mind, and that’s what the songs are encouraging people to do - find that in their own lives. If you’re going through turmoil, you can find your way through it.”
-Matthew Thiessen
Matt Hoopes also said this in the bio on their myspace:
"No matter what trials and tribulations you encounter in your life, it doesn’t have to be the end of your story. You can move on and be happy and experience joy.”
-Matt Hoopes
I liked it
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home