Wednesday, January 14, 2009

87/365


Please don't be so naive
You know you're not fooling anyone
You're not as tough as you think
with dirty second hands, the dirty second hands

Can't get nothing for free
It becomes to predictable
You start fighting to breathe
The dirty second hands, your dirty second hands

Here's the face of everything that breaks you down
Now you face the face of everything that breaks you down.

"Dirty Second Hands"
-Switchfoot

wow! I just realized after I took the picture and wrote this that I posted a switchfoot song yesterday. Oh man! Well, I do love them. But I won't do another one for a while. It's time to mix things up a little bit.

p.s. I just want to say that this song is absolutely AMAZING live!

oh and I also realized that I only used one picture today...that's different

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Ohhhhhh i like this one alot! You're lucky you have people to pose for you, haha.

January 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home