Thursday, March 12, 2009

144/365





Today's pictures are just really random and have absolutely not point to them. I was just walking back and forth between my front yard, back yard and around my house to try and find something to take a picture of. So this is what I got. Do you like the room one better in black and white or color?
I just had to put another picture of a flower because it was such a gorgeous day, and the p.s. I love you picture was just a thought that popped into my head.

* went to Value Village today with Kez and my buddy James. Got a really cute sweater. man I love thrift stores!

1 Comments:

Blogger deryn leigh said...

Toughy, I kinda like the color one. Especially the cool left and warm on right. And i like the p.s. i love you too.

you are cool.

<3 your cyber stalker.

March 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home