Wednesday, March 25, 2009

157/365


Today was an ok day I guess.  I felt sick this morning and didn't really feel like going to school or doing anything at all . I took my computer to the tech lab and they took it away from me to get it fixed and I should have it back by Friday. I guess that's not too bad. At least it'll be as good as new... just without anything on it.
=(

p.s. to add on top of all the stress that we get at school right now, today our class had a meeting about graduation and class rings and stuff. Are they CRAZY?!?! we're sophomores for crying out loud and still have two whole years left. geez louise, what is this world coming too?

1 Comments:

Blogger deryn leigh said...

graduation? ridiculous. I'm going to kick your school.

March 26, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home