Friday, April 10, 2009

172/365



Good Friday.
These pictures are really random but they're all I have.
I love making paper cranes, I seriously make them out of anything that's around me when I'm bored. So I made this very very tiny one in English today (obviously because it's boring as heck) out of a gum wrapper. 
I also straightened my hair, at first I only straightened the bottom so the top was still curly.
Straight or curly?
and I also went to a night of prayer for youth group. 
It was a good time. 

I just decided that I think I need a day of rest. A day to just be by myself and do nothing really. Or just something that I love that will help me relax and calm down a little. But I don't see that happening for a while. I've got busy times ahead of me.. great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home