Friday, April 3, 2009

164/365




Babies: I hung out with my baby buddy James for a while at church yesterday. I really wanted to teach him how to crawl, so I tried to lay on the floor with him and help him crawl. But he didn't like it, so we just went and played piano together.
Glasses: I had my first eye appointment ever yesterday to see if my eyes are possibly what's causing my headaches. I really didn't want to go because I didn't want to her to tell me that I need glasses. And sure enough I was wrong. Even though I have 20/20 vision it's still a possibility that I could get reading glasses.... great!
Cleaning: I finally cleaned my room yesterday and it only took me about 31/2 hours!! But it felt really good since I haven't cleaned it for a very loooooong time. I can actually walk around and see my floor. When I was  done I just felt really refreshed, relaxed and re... I don't know, just EXCELLENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home