Monday, June 1, 2009

223/365


Matthew Thiessen's pants? hhhmmm...

so yesterday Graham, Isaac, my dad and I all went to the RELIENT K CONCERT! and it was absolutely fantastically amazing. Gosh, they are so amazing live. If you ever have the chance to see them in concert... DO IT, it will change your life.
Anyways, I was very bummed because right when we got in the line my camera died, and my phone had low battery, so I didn't take ANY pictures. This picture is just from my dad's phone. We were standing right by their bus and these pair of pants were just hanging from the mirror. So we made up stories about whos they could be and stuff. And we were also thinking about stealing them just in case they were Matt's....

but we're not creepy fans or anything.
-peace out.

p.s. Relient K rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home