Thursday, September 10, 2009

324/365

I went to the ER today!!!!!
Now before you start freaking out just listen (or read). So lately I've been having these really back back problems and it's just started to move to my right leg. Like ridiculous pains where I can barely move sometimes. Pretty much, it sucks. My parents and I were obviously worried and wanted to know what's going on. Since we just moved here and dont have a family doctor yet my dad just took me to the ER to try and get this figured out A.S.A.P.
I found out today that I officially hate hospitals. They're depressing, stinky and I hate wating.
Anyways, nothing is super wrong with me. Like I'm not dying or anything. I just have Sciatica (an irritated nerve) in my lower back which also affects my right leg. I have to take Ibuprofen everyday and rest. The medicine-that's easy, but the resting... not so much. I don't do that very well. So we'll see how this works out. I just want to feel better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home