Friday, January 16, 2009

88/365


I don't have a song for this one yet because I can't find the Inkheart soundtrack yet. But once I find the song that I know I'm going to use I'll post it. 
Isaac and I went to go see an advanced showing of the movie Inkheart on Thursday. My dad got two free tickets for it, and the movie doesn't even come out for another like two weeks. It was pretty good. I thought it would be better, but it was still a fun night.

Oh and if you don't know what Inkheart is, it's originally a book about how when the main guy reads out loud the stories come to life. Characters and events can come out of the book, but when that happens, something or someone from the real world goes into the book.

so yea... go look it up or something. it's hard to explain, but the book is really good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home