Saturday, April 11, 2009

173/365


So, I stayed home all day because I was supposed to be having a make up day for myself. For me, that just mean doing homework and getting things done since I have been totally slacker lately and really stressed. But I gave up on that (actually I never really started). I just can't do it. I have absolutely no motivation. SO... I slept in, which is very unusual for me but very needed, caught up on some episodes from the 6th season of One Tree Hill, cleaned my room a little, did some journaling, and took pictures.


I discovered apart of my house I've seen before. In my backyard on the side of my house we have this little area that leads to one of our gates. But I've never been back there. And it looked really cool. All these overgrown vines and ivy and stuff. It was sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home