Sunday, April 19, 2009

178/365




Ok, for those of you who read this daily I am truly sorry for not updating it sooner. Life has been absolutely crazy lately with school, late nights, early mornings and it just seems like I've been non stop all week. So here I am again. Don't worry, I haven't died or anything. Let's get back to pictures now...
So thursday was absolutely CRAZY! I got home and my dad was there. He said that the door was open when he got home and that Ramona wasn't inside or out in the back. WE thought she was gone (but don't worry she safe at home now). I was only home for about 30 minutes before we left to pick up my sister from school and then head down to the Mariner's game. I got a chance to do 0 homework. The game was actually quite boring, I fell asleep. But I did have some garlic fries, MAN those things are the best. We then got home around 11 and I still had a whole rough draft of a paper to write AND I had to finish my friend's birthday present for the next day. So I skipped the homework and stayed up until 12:30ish working on the present. And finally had to sleep...

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

2nd one is great!

April 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

hahah weird! i was just reading another photographer blog and i found this picture!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oZuFDni50Qs/Sep7GBjdVtI/AAAAAAAAHK0/pv3enaRiMhY/s1600-h/melissajill1.jpg

the one on the right is just like yours!

April 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger em[ily] said...

weird!!!
but super cool!!
THANKS!

April 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home