Saturday, June 6, 2009

228/365












Last night was the last youth group of the school year before everyone goes off for the summer, and my last youth group at Seattle Temple... ever! It was a very grand night though. Everyone was all dressed up so nice and seemed to be in pretty good moods. I say the year ended with a bang!
(a good bang).
It did get a little sad and depressing towards the end because I had to say bye to Amanda my love. But I guess we didn't really say goodbye... it's just a.. see you later type of thing, just in a long time.
Anyways....
I've had enough of goodbyes and stress and craziness for right now. It's too much for me to handle and it's turning me into an emotional person... I'm not emotional, so it's all kind of throwing me off just a bit.
Overall the night was great.

Oh how I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home