Wednesday, January 21, 2009

94/365


Have you ever looked into your fridge and said that there's nothing to eat? but really there's just nothing that seems good enough to eat at that moment?
And then pretty much the only options are junk food or something healthy right?
well that's how I felt today. I opened the refrigerator and stood there for what seemed like forever just staring inside and seeing absolutely nothing. The only thing that stuck out was the delicious pudding pack that I wanted really bad, but then I thought that I should eat something healthy and the fruit bowl was on the other side.

So after all that (haha)... I just went with the pudding. And this whole dilemma is what inspired my picture(s) for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home