Monday, April 20, 2009

182/365




HALF WAY THROUGH!!!!!!
I can't believe it. I have been doing the 365 project for about half of a year already. WOW!
So I didn't know what 365 divided by 2 was from the top of my head. So I used a calculator and it said 182.5 and I didn't care about the .5 part so I just went with 182. And that's TODAY!
I'm really happy. 
It's a SUPER nice day today, like sunny AND hot. My favorite kind of weather.
Anyways... I just decided that I wanted to take pictures of half of myself. Nothing too special or anything. Tell me which one you like best. Because I had no idea!

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

YAY WOOO HOOO HAH!!!! Good job emily!!! This is a hard project i wanted to quit last week, hahah.

BUT YAY. I really like the one of you high fiveing your shadow! Thats super clever!

April 20, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I like the first one a super super lot.
haha

April 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

numero uno gets my vote-o

April 20, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home